Friday, May 17, 2013

Where to get apple cider vinegar in Malaysia

Hi all,

For those who still searching where to buy apple cider vinegar. The raw, unfiltered and with the mother one. U find it at jaya groceries, empire subang

Ive been on a hunt for bragg apple cider vinegar because i heard so many beauty n health gurus in youtube suggested this brand. 

But, unfortunately i cant find acv with bragg brand around shah alam, subang n PJ area. So i just go with Solana Gold brand. Well actually its not bad. Normal taste of acv. 

But, if u insist to buy bragg brand. U can find it at mercanto, pavilion. 😀




What do i do with this acv ? 

1) clean up my underarm. 

- i just simply wipe undiluted acv with a cotton ball to my armpit every night to cleanse it up. Acv killed bacterias living on our underarm and also it is a very effective body odor remedy. And also i notice it enlighten my underarm. Yeay ! 

 2) drink it

Do not drink it in shots. Mix one or two tablespoon of apple cider vinegar into a cup of plain water. And drink it everyday. This could benefit ur body in so many ways. It could loosen ur weight. Kills candida yeast in woman's body that can cause uneasy n smells at their private part. It could stop craving. Aand etc. 

3) clean up my lady part

Ok dont judge me. I already separate the one to drink and the one for cleansing. I took 2 tablespoon of acv add it into a bowl of water. Then i rinse it to my lady part. 

4) for my face. 

I mix it with aztec indian healing clay to form a paste to make a mask. Fyi, its a good mask 😀


So yeah that all i do w acv. Go get em. And make sure its raw, unfiltered and with the mother. 

Good luck and have a nice day guys ! 😉

8 comments:

  1. Hi Aizu, may I know which Jaya grocer has ACV?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I get this

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought 2 bottles of 946ml Bragg ACV at Jaya Grocer@Main Place, USJ at RM45.80.
    It came with 1x free bottle of 473ml Brag ACV.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can I get Aztec indian healing clay?. What is the use if it?

    ReplyDelete